Alternative completion During one of the sales

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-18 15:16:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
It is therefore recommended to outsource SEO to a professional. 3. The power of delay If you notice that the sales conversation will not immediately lead to a successful sale, use the power of delay. Take the initiative to postpone the actual deal. As a substantive seller you will notice this, for example; There is tension during the 1-2-3 completion. Or during the 1-2-3 completion you notice that there are still many questions. Then concentrate on the content, the potential customer is not yet informed or convinced of the solution.

I hear you think that postponement germany phone number to adjustment, and this sales tip certainly entails some degree of risk. Schedule a follow-up appointment on the spot, during this follow-up appointment you naturally expect a sales conversation with a successful conclusion. It is also essential to show understanding for the potential customer's decision-making process. Also indicate this if you opt for a postponed completion by saying, for example; 'I understand that this is an important decision for both of us. I notice that we agree in broad terms.

Shall we discuss the details next Friday? Then we can both think about it some more.' 4.  conversations, the ultimate goal is to convert a potential customer into a new customer. In many cases it is yes or no. With an alternative completion you choose to offer 2 different solutions. Actually 2 options to avoid choosing 'no', but one of the options. Naturally, choosing one of the two options means a 'yes'. During the alternative completion, try to sit next to the customer and jointly consider the pros and cons of both options.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助| GameHost抗攻擊論壇

Copyright © 2001-2015 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Skin by @子不语

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |