The cryptocurrency market is still in the active phase stage

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-10 12:57:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In the first 7 days of 2018 some "junk" cryptocurrencies grew more than 2000%. Although the role of these coins in the total capitalization is not significant, it shows how the cryptocurrency market is saturated with speculative capital. LiteFinance: Cryptocurrency Market Crash: Correction or End |  Litefinance What we are seeing now is not a bubble. The cryptocurrency market is still in the active phase stage, investors' belief in cryptocurrency is so strong that it is too early to talk about a complete market crash. Many believe that the current recession is nothing more than a big capital game to "shave the hamsters." The current level of capitalization corresponds to the level of the first decade of December (at the beginning of December the entire market cost about 350 billion US dollars). This means that the current correction is deeper than the previous one, but it is still just a correction.

The drawdown is likely to continue for another 2 days (BTC may depreciate to 8500-8800 US dollars), after which the panic will stop. Two variants are possible for the development of the situation: The next wave of growth will be even greater the deeper the fall, the faster and higher the next growth will be. Already within the week we will be  Peru Mobile Number List able to see the growth of capitalization up to 800 billion and higher. After several speculative waves in recent months, the cryptocurrency market will reach a stable state and growth will be slow but stable. The drivers of growth will not be speculative capital, but the fundamental factors of individual projects. Time will show which of these options is correct.

But we can certainly say that panic regarding the reduction is not appropriate, as traders are waiting for a good time to re-enter the depth of the market. We reserve patience and wait for the quick reversal. PS Did you like my article? Share it on social networks, it's the best, thank you Ask questions and comments about the material below. I will be happy to respond and give the necessary explanations. Helpful Links I recommend that you try trading with a trusted broker here . The system allows you to trade yourself or copy the trades of successful traders around the world. Use my promo code BLOG to get a 50% deposit bonus on the LiteFinance platform. Simply enter the promo code in the appropriate field when depositing to your account on the LiteFinance platform and the bonus will be credited simultaneously with the deposit.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助| GameHost抗攻擊論壇

Copyright © 2001-2015 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Skin by @子不语

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |